Affordable Transmission Repair in Jacksonville
You car's transmission is an important part of the engine, so when it's not working properly, you should get transmission repairs from the specialists. At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care in Jacksonville, we're committed to quality and to doing jobs right the first time.
A Meticulous Approach
We'll give you a free tow into the shop if you need it. Before recommending repairs, we'll give your transmission our TransCheck 21 PLUS Service® to see what's going on. If there's no internal problem found, we'll return your transmission to its original condition. If there are issues, we'll get your authorization before starting any repairs. We pledge to stay within the quoted estimate, and you'll drive away confident with our nationwide warranty.
Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care in Jacksonville, FL, offers high-quality transmission repairs, and we treat all our customers with respect and courtesy. We're open Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, and Saturday, 8am - 12pm, for your convenience. Call today to learn more or to schedule your appointment.
Additional Transmission Repair Services Include:
- All-Wheel Drive Transmission Repair
- Automatic Transmission Repair
- Axle Repair and Service
- Clutch Repair and Service
- CV-Joint and CV Boot Replacement
- CVT Transmissions
- Diesel Transmission Repair
- Differential Repair and Rebuild
- Driveline Repair and Service
- Heavy Duty Transmissions
- Manual Transmission Repair
- Rebuilt Transmissions
- Transfer Case Repair
- Transmission Coolers
- Transmission Flush
- 4x4 Transmission Repair
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Jacksonville, please call 904-645-0104 today.
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.