Affordable Transmission Repair in Jacksonville
Whether you are new to a city or have a new vehicle, it is often difficult to find an auto repair shop for you to trust in Jacksonville, FL. Transmission repair and replacement jobs can be especially costly and some garages simply see dollar signs when you roll in the door.
At Cottman Total Auto and Transmission we prefer to treat our customers with the courtesy and respect you deserve. Please refer to our list of tips that may help you find the right auto repair shop for your needs.
- Authorized Repairs: Ensure that the auto repair shop you are considering offers Authorized Repairs and stands behind their work with a parts and labor guarantee. You will sleep better at night knowing that the technicians working on your car have the training and experience to take good care of it.
- Shop around: When in doubt, get a few quotes from a couple of different garages in town. There is no harm in comparing quotes and asking an auto repair shop why they charge so much more than someone else in town. Sometimes you may discover you are getting ripped off. Other times you may discover that you get what you pay for and less isn't always better.
- Educate yourself: Even if you don't know all of the details about how things work under the hood, a little knowledge can go a long way to helping you ask the right questions.
Contact Cottman Total Auto and Transmission in Jacksonville, FL. Transmission repair and replacement should not be an overly expensive or intimidating process. Their friendly service technicians will be happy to look at your vehicle for free and provide you with an estimate of work that needs to be done.
Cottman is dedicated to treating their customers with courtesy, respect, and enthusiasm that will help ensure they remain repeat customers for years to come.
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Jacksonville, please call 904-645-0104 today.
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.