Quality Brake Repair in Jacksonville
Many auto owners in need of help turn to Cottman Total Auto Care and Transmission in Jacksonville, FL. Brake repair can be expensive and time-consuming, but should be done with care by qualified experts that perform Authorized Repairs. While many forms of brake wear and tear do not show signs as they deteriorate, it is essential to ensure your brakes are inspected on a regular basis. However, there are a few symptoms that can be obvious and you should make note of to your car repair specialist.
The service technicians at Cottman Total Auto Care and Transmission will want to hear if your vehicle has been doing any of the following:
- evidence of wear on the brake pads when you look between wheel spoke spaces
- high-pitched screeching noises when brake pedal is applied
- lag or reduced response when brake pedal is applied
- pulling of the vehicle to one side when brake pedal is applied
- grinding noises or other vibration
If you have noticed these signs or any other indications that have concerned you about the status of your brakes, you are encouraged to contact a team of auto specialists today. There are several Authorized Repair shops in Jacksonville, FL. Brake repair should be trusted to a company like Cottman Total Auto Care and Transmission that is dedicated to treating each and every customer with respect and courtesy. Don't settle for anything less. Trust your vehicle with specialists that treat you in the manner that you deserve. The technicians at Cottman are dedicated to customer satisfaction and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Contact Cottman Total Auto Care and Transmission for Jacksonville, FL brake repair today.
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Vancouver, please call 904-645-0104 today.
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.