Belts & Hoses
It's easy enough to overlook your car's belts and hoses, but by neglecting these key components of your vehicle, you could be setting yourself up for costly repairs, or even a breakdown. Your car's belts and hoses serve an essential function: to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
Although belts and hoses today are equipped to last longer than they did in the past, these parts still need to be checked and maintained. Like most equipment, belts and hoses can wear out over time, and the longer you go without getting these parts inspected, the more likely you are to find yourself in need of even more extensive repairs.
Rather than put your vehicle—and your wallet—at risk, let the expert team at Cottman of Jacksonville inspect your car's belts and hoses. If we discover that repairs or replacements are necessary, we'll fix the problem and have you back on the road in no time.
To schedule an inspection with one of our auto specialists, call or visit us today.
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Jacksonville, please call 904-645-0104 today.
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.