Transmission and Auto Repair Experts
Many of us are intimidated when we take our car in to the garage in Jacksonville, FL. Auto repair is a booming business, and it has been reported that it is also one of the most fraudulent. Garages are fraught with fraud often because their clientele do not know the correct questions to ask or don't know enough about their vehicles to understand what is wrong and how much it should cost. Cottman Total Auto Care and Transmission offers these tips to make your next visit to the garage a little less painful:
- Get a quote in writing. Any reputable auto repair shop will provide a written quote for the job that needs to be done. Be sure that it includes parts as well as anticipated labor. You also want to communicate to the technicians that you would like to be kept informed of any changes in parts or labor that may affect the final cost.
- Ask questions: It's true that there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. If something is bugging you or pops into your head, be sure to bring it to the technician's attention. You should feel as if your questions and concerns are being addressed and not just brushed aside.
Take the scary part out of vehicle service appointments by contacting Cottman Total Auto Care and Transmission in Jacksonville, FL. Auto repair should not deplete your energy or pocketbook. In fact, you should drive away feeling like you learned a little more about your vehicle and knowing you were treated with courtesy and respect. We value your repeat business and want to be sure you are a customer for many years to come.
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Jacksonville, please call 904-645-0104 today.
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.